Monday, May 17, 2010

Beautiful * Exquisite * Divine

Warning: This poem is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18.

Beautiful * Exquisite * Divine

I came and he went...

He kneeled before me enveloped by a copper aura
A reflection emitting off of his sun-bronzed skin
His shimmering smile told me he was pleased by my presence
My erect nipples told him I was pleased by his... Just beautiful
I was paused unable to move
My lungs beckoned me to breathe
He was so imperial that to say he was phyne would be considered disrespect
He was a dream manifest
The most not the less
The very work of art mounted on the walls of my skipping heart... Just beautiful
His splendor was an amazing discovery within my reach
He was grand, like ripples on undisturbed desert sands
A majestic image within the canvas of my eyes... Just beautiful

The scent of his cologne made me moan within like an aroused feline
Making my mouth water craving the taste of skin on his chiseled physique
Dulce de leche sweet
Couldn’t move my feet
Opened my mouth, but could not speak
The windows of my soul mirrored and exposed my unwritten prose... So exquisite
He was a kneeling monument without flaw or speck
Long locs dropped and draped past the nape of his neck
Strong as Samson
Handsome
Lips plump and coated with ambrosia nectar
Dimples deep and inviting
Visually exciting, was he
A Titan in my midst... So exquisite


There was a fiery sunrise in his eyes
of amber and sierra brown shades
He was without doubt something that the Lord had made
A + Grade
Had me nervous and shook, not my usual brave
His loveliness was the very vision above cloud 9... Simply divine
He said, “I want to taste you...”
And the baritone in his voice soaked me past moist
I closed my eyes as he parted my thighs
He licked with quick tongue flicks
I melted and dripped
He slurped and lipped – this feeling?… Simply divine
Through his locs my fingers squeezed and roamed
as we sang together a duet of moans
I transcended and morphed into an artist and he my passionate muse
Where we moved to a rhythm and grooved to a sweet blues
I penned a sonnet of his greatness
Strummed a tune on my lyre solely for his ears
Formed a constellation around his brilliance
Painted him naked limb to limb
Surrounded by winged cherubim and seraphim
Bottled his essence and sprayed him all over my being
So the scent would remind me of this deity before me kneeling... Simply divine
I prayed for strength
To breathe
To move
To speak
I peaked, and poof!
He was gone without sign
His image now only seared in my mind
Just beautiful...
So exquisite...
and Simply divine

I came and he went...

Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2010. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: