Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Risen

Risen

I am aborted thought sought
Now caught and
reborn into this scribe
Alive
Breathing in inspiration
Exhaling an incantation
of rhythmic syllables sung from nouns and verbs
Parasitic upon the sole power of words
Drinking in its vernacular life force
The fountain source
of this resurrection and expression
of reconstructed muse
Echoing off of the page through the mic
as your triumph, your fancy or your blues
I am that lost point of view
Refocused, reshaped and now used
I am everything that was missing
The paradigm for the vision
I am not forgotten
I exist as authentic dynamism
I am that release of pressure
That puff of air out of the spout of your pen
I am an indelible crucifix
I am thought risen!


Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2010. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: