Sunday, March 15, 2009

You sank my Battleship! (Dickmotism)

Warning:
This poem is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18.

You sank my Battleship!
(Dickmotism)

I knew better than what I did…
Now I’m sittin’ here with no shake
Cuz this one, I can’t
shake…
He gives more than I can take
He sets me straight
Then bends my lust into a crooked state
When away?
I just can’t wait
To inebriate
On his love that just – won’t… let… me… wait…!
For the attacking of my passion
In strategic battle-mode fashion
Targeting my battleships with calculated courses of action
Bombing my patrol boats with inhibition-breaker explosions
As his hips grind in motions that bursts the submarine within my mental ocean
His stroke consumes my thoughts
Clouds my judgment
And disrupts my common sense
I got it bad…
and that ain’t good
Floating spellbound in his trance
A victim of the rhythm of his
Dickmotism
Hypnotic swirl spinning
His golden dick on a chain swaying in my vision
I can’t walk away without his permission
I’ve slipped
I can’t get a grip
His destroyers are firing upon my pussy-owner
ship
I got it bad ya'll
and this shit ain’t fair
White flag hoisted in the air


Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2009.
All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

BIG ROD said...

Why do I feel the need for a towel now?