Thursday, March 19, 2009

...4!

…4!

What did I come here for?
Standing at this door…
Is it in there…
I’m unsure
A little birdie told me, if I knock, I could get more
Galore…
But birds also shit on you so I brought my
Nina-five plus 4
Feelin’ like Biggie wanting to…
bust in the door, waving the...
And get what I’ve gotta be standing outside this door for
That keeps me kneeling on the floor
That keeps my heart captive in its core
That’s 96% sovereign plus 4 more
I think I’m sure
It’s all behind this door
I just can’t wait anymore
But I gotta be wise to endure
Foolish entry could award me a 191 minus 4
I can hear movement across the floor…
I’ve done this before…
The sounds are similar to the last door
Where I walked away pure
This is the motherfuckin’ door!
Mission: elevate and soar
Now I’m sure…
Its less – will be my more…
1… 2… 3... !



Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2009.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: