Sunday, November 16, 2008

Groin Kiss

Warning:
This poem is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18.



Groin Kiss



As he’s laying there warm and wet
from the Jacuzzi jets
My mouth cravingly wets
as my pussy quivers and quakes
I hunger for his taste…
I need a place to bury my face
So before he escapes his fortunate fate
I move in for the kill
With a tongue flicker that’s ill
And a stroke that provokes
him to give God the praise
for how surreal it feels
Wet and wild,
I spin on his head
Break-dancer style
Then swallow him whole
and kiss his groin and steal his soul
As I rise,
I see it in his eyes gaze
He’s sexually amazed
Captured - My love slave
As he moans, I switch gears
and increase the pitch in his tone
Upon his love sack my tongue dances to
the rhythm of his harmonious moans
I hand-stroke his girth as my pussy grows hotter
While my slippery tongue plays tricks on his balls
like Globetrotters
The smacking of my lips
excites his dick
As I suck fuck him
with precision into oblivion
He closes his eyes clinches his thighs
then explodes uncontrolled
all over my mouth, chin and nose
Ignited by his passionate release
my arousal is increased
by gyrating fingertips provoking my clit's freak
inciting my orgasmic dams release
As the flow gates retreat
I levitate and drift
satiated
into paroxysmal bliss

Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2008.
All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

BIG ROD said...

I need a cold glass of water!!! Better yet make it a Jack & Cherry Coke.