Saturday, October 25, 2008

God's Gift

God’s Gift

This Jones I’ve got for you is the sweetest taboo
Like Sade, you’ve given me this bliss via your honey-laced kiss
I desire more of your love’s essence, more of this lift…
More euphoric elevation from your love spliff
I toke till I choke and can’t breathe
I am too weak to speak,
To utter for release from your passion-filled treat
I am forever conquered by your love’s sweet defeat
I revere you like a Queen at her Pharaoh’s feet
My fertile soil you implant and bless when inside your passionate caress
The glare from your stare keeps me there spellbound inside your care
Those eyes keep me mesmerized as I romanticize and realize
that the Father heard my cries
and answered in giving me you


Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2008. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: