Thursday, May 22, 2008

In-Love's Departure

In-Love’s Departure

Today, I in-loved someone who didn’t in-love me back…
For years, I’d read him and became fluent in Love-Braille
But at this moment, with clay-smeared eyes
I washed in the pool of Siloam
And I saw it today –
As reality meteors rained and crashed from the sky around me
My matrixal globe cracked down the center of my rupturing heart
This world of in-love had finally succumb to the
elements of his deceitful eyes
and the fragrant stench of his selfish lustful soul
I will always remember today…
This hour, this minute, this second - the very moment
I stopped in-loving him


Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2008. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

I hate when this happens!

But you put it so eloquent