Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I’ve always been a star,
by far
the most sought after gem
Blessed at birth with
that iridescent beauty
most prized by men
Main attention
all with vision are held in suspension
As I walk in,
I don’t blend
I ascend
above the customary trend
Dimming mental candle lights I ignite
Possessing an inner light so bright
deemed a Goddess of Insight
In the night
I’m that star when you look up in the sky
that shines most bright
Outright,
the winner amongst the crowd
My presence alone floats him on a cloud
Of me he’s proud,
‘cuz I’m much more than a pretty face
I mentally stimulate and elevate
and encourage to advance our worldly place
His sexual soul mate
My love is more than he can take
My freak is a celestial trip
I’m so supreme Venus and Aphrodite ask me for tips
My genital kiss is the very definition of bliss
Ecstasy beyond comprehension
Causing him orgasms of erotic euphoria so dynamic,
it can’t be measured by textual description
As he’s reminiscing,
retrospect is lucid and convincing
So now, I’m what he’s missing...
For I hold his soul's attention
Not to mention,
his actions alone tell her
his heart belongs to me
I am…
“THE ONE”
his new interest hates to see
‘Cuz she fully understands,
“It ain’t where he’s at –
but “where he wants to be?”

Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2007. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: