Monday, April 30, 2007

SWEET LOVE SONG

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The moment has arrived
I know this for the pulse between my thighs rings as if an alarm
I am ablaze within

His touch coupled with his dancing tongue is a fuel accelerant
His finger tips are guided heat-seeking missiles setting off landmines of bliss on spots where he alone is sovereign
His scent is an intoxicating breeze emitted from Heaven’s ebony male honeysuckle tree
He utters my name in a surround sound reverberating whisper
Ecstasy - I am now in water

Can I survive or will I drown?

I am shackled within his passion and he has swallowed the key
Freedom has deserted me and left me stranded on the isle of his bed

I refuse to S.O.S.

Mine eyes are a window to my yearning soul and I have no curtains to shield out the piercing sunshine of his gaze
For his gaze is a soul thief
I am beautifully violated by the mixture of our steaming sweat
His hard within my soft
His rough against my smooth
My yin intertwined in his yang

Our adhesive is eternal

Immortal love is welcomed in by our duet of moans
Shall we sing forever, my love?The audience within my body screams loudly, Encore, Encore!



Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2007. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: