Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THIS WAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I wish that it didn’t have to end this way
But I wished for it to cease
I wish that I didn’t have to see that look upon his face
A mixture of heartbreak and defeat
Bittersweet
This moment is for me
I’m relieved that it is finally over
Although I have no joy

I love him – but “in love” I am not
So this journey had to stop
Our priceless time spent now wasted in the wind
Because neither one of us wanted to say goodbye
To work it out we tried, in hindsight it was not God’s will
If so, we’d be together still

The thrill of love came and went as if in a rush
I must – be faithful and be content that it was meant
I’ve lost a potential life mate but hopefully retained a friend
Again I wish that it didn’t have to end – this way




Tara S. Gause aka Poetic Goddess Tara Shenéa
© 2007. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: